11.10.2008

A Nice Surprise....


So my husband is absolutely the best, he's a better husband than I ever could have dreamed of! Today he sent me an e-mail telling me that he had a surprise waiting for me when I got home from work... much to my surprise it was a Dyson! We have been talking about getting one for a while but we just never got around to it. Well after cleaning the entire house yesterday I had just about had it with all the dog hair that accumulates EVERYWHERE when you have 2 dogs (love them so much they're like my kids, but their hair drives me crazy!). I complained to the hubs about this and today he went and bought the Dyson designed specifically for pet hair!! I'm absolutely SOLD on this vacuum too.... I was a bit skeptical when we first started looking at them because of the cost. I figured a vacuum is a vacuum, what could be so different....this one proves that not all things are created equal. Not only did my husband surprise me with this gem today but he also brought Jamba Juice to my work at lunch time! I seriously have the best husband ever and he spoils me rotten. I love him more than words can even say and I'm a VERY lucky girl :) I love you honey!!

0 comments: