9.05.2008

The Twilight Saga











Ok....so I had to see what all the hype was about the Twilight books and I have to say that I'm very interested! I finished the first book and I bought the second and third today. I haven't really been able to put them down. I have to admit that when I first heard about the books they seemed a little far fetched and maybe something to read for a younger crowd, but much to my surprise they're fascinating. I'm excited about the movie that's coming out in November too. I hope to read all of the books before I see the movie. Although after watching the trailer for the movie, none of the actors/actresses look anything like the way I have imagined them in my mind so I hope that I'm not disappointed when I see it. Well I'm off to read now.... I have to get back to Edward and Bella, they're waiting ;)

0 comments: