10.12.2008

Happy 30th Birthday To My Best Friend Meredith!!








My best friend turned 30 yesterday!! We've known each other since we were born and our families have been friends long before that. Our older sisters were best friends and went to school together too. We grew up right across the street from each other, attended the same schools and we spent so much time together that our parents would have been justified in claiming another child on their taxes! Not only is this year special because she turned 30...but it's also special because she's having her first baby on Tuesday Oct. 14th! (if you didn't catch on to the big baby pink letters, it's a sweet baby girl!) I'm so grateful to be a part of all of these wonderful celebrations. I love this girl with my whole heart and I'm so lucky to have her in my life! Not only are we best friends but our husband's are super good friends too, which makes for a great double date night! I love you Meredith!! Happy 30th Birthday!

0 comments: