10.20.2008

LOST


After borrowing seasons 1-3 of LOST from my sister-in-law in an attempt to watch all 3 seasons and then the 4th before the 5th season started, we watched the 1st season and part of the 2nd and then we just couldn't find time to watch anymore.....until this weekend. On Friday night after a nice dinner out with my honey we headed back to our place and finished the 2nd season, watching until the wee hours of the morning. I couldn't stop watching! After my hubby left for work on Saturday morning, I started season 3 and continued to watch literally ALL day long! In the afternoon I started cleaning as I watched and then took the disc upstairs to finish cleaning and watching. So now I'm lost watching LOST.... I'm confused and in the words of Dane Cook; "I hate this show! I have 42 new questions and no answers!" That's not completely true, I don't hate the show, in fact I love it but I do have 42 new questions and no answers. I'm glad I'm not watching the show week to week, I don't think I could take the suspense of waiting for a whole week to see what happens next! I'm content to buy them all on DVD and watch as many of episodes in a row as I possibly can, at my leisure.

1 comments:

the bero's said...

oh my gosh, i totally did that with seasons one and two last year!

um i was thinking blue too. it's our main hang out. has the toys and computer in it...

let me know how the chili cook-off goes!