10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!!
















Well.... we waited until the last minute to carve pumpkins, but that's ok because we still enjoyed our time together. We didn't get this done sooner mostly because of work/school schedules but we finally got them done none the less. So here are a few pics of our finished products! We're taking Mason and a group of his friends trick or treating tonight at my folks and we're totally excited about that! My folks always have people over on Halloween with a big pot of stew or chili and lots of good conversations out front while we pass out candy and take turns trick or treating with the kids. Lots of fun, it's one of my favorite days of the year :) After that's done we'll be taking a few kids home with us to spend the night.... I'm sure they'll be up all night eating candy! Well I'm off to get ready for the day. Happy Halloween!

0 comments: