11.01.2008

Trick or Treat







We had the best time last night! Mason invited 2 of his closest buddies and we headed over to my folks for dinner and trick or treating. There were lots of adults there for stew, drinks and laughs. Mason and his buddies met up with a few more friends before we headed out to run the streets of the neighborhood for candy. We hit a few streets and I was shocked when we made a pit stop after about an hour that the kids were done trick or treating. We usually hit the entire neighborhood, but not this year....they had plenty of candy and they were content. Working in the dental field, I was pleased with this decision. We said out goodbyes and stopped by Taco Bell on the way home for some late night snacks before digging in to the candy again. Don't worry... I passed out new toothbrushes to the winks and made them brush extra good before hitting the hay. I didn't get many pictures last night because I was busy talking and laughing with all the people there but here are a few that I did manage to get. I guess I should go take down the Halloween decorations to make room for the Thanksgiving decor :)

0 comments: