10.31.2008

Tagged

Here are a few facts about me that you may or may not know....

1. I'm naturally suspicious of every one and I'm always on the watch for people's motives, whatever they may be. This can be good and bad.... but I can usually tell when a lie is being told.

2. My under things MUST match the outfit that I have on.

3. I am the Princess and the Pea when it comes to getting a good nights sleep. Everything has to be just so.... the vaporizer has to be on, the fan must be on but not too high, no outside noise and all pillows MUST be positioned just right and no light.

4. I am a routine oriented person. I get up every morning brush my teeth, wash my face and then go downstairs and grab a cup of coffee and surf the net for a bit. After that I sit in my sink and do my hair and make-up while listening to Nick At Nite. Then I'm on my way downstairs to watch Cash Cab while eating my daily breakfast that consists of a hard boiled egg and toast with OJ. These things keep me on track and get me out the door on time.

5. I love pens and pencils! Mostly fine point Sharpie markers in a variety of color. I like to write with a #2 pencil sharpened to a perfect point but I much prefer mechanical pencils. When it comes to pens I prefer blue but black will do and I love a fine point. P/S: I always smell Sharpies when I uncap them. Always!

6. I shave my legs EVERY day. If I miss a day I must be insanely tired or sick, end of story. My hubby likes it and it's a plus for me because I hate it when my prickly legs touch each other...it just makes me feel like a dirt ball.

7. I can not wear open toed shoes if my pedicure isn't looking good. I pumice my paws every night so they stay smooth and I always lotion them.

Here's another fact for good measure...

8. I ALWAYS have some type of lip lubricant on...whether it's lip gloss or chapstick, I always have it on. I keep chapstick in random places around the house so that I always have access to them.

1 comments:

the bero's said...

i totally used to match my undies and clothes! thats so funny...i am the same way about sleep!
how did the chili contest go?