1.15.2009

Super Sweet Boutique ....NOT!

I'm re-posting my best friends blog entry to spread the word about this scammer...

Sadly I have been taken advantage of by a woman preying on new mothers. She offers adorable, custom car seat covers, burp cloths, diaper bags, and bedding. However, once she takes your money she then provides endless excuses as to why your delivery has not been received. Now that I have nearly fully recovered from a horrific C-section and have some normalcy in my life, I want to take this opportunity to warn others. This woman should not be trusted! She will take your money and you will never hear from her again. She has a myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=219276145 and she claims in her "who I'd like to meet" section that she provides this service as a way to support her family while teaching her kids the way to live in this world. Well, if teaching your kids that money is more important than honesty and that STEALING is okay, then I suppose she is doing a great job. I encourage everyone to send her a nasty gram admonishing this type of behavior! Super Sweet Boutique is anything but sweet!

0 comments: