2.22.2009

A Decade

Party supplies
These kiddos stayed the night

Having some pizza
Lighting up the cake
She loved the ice cream cake

Mason broke the #1 pinata on the first hit
The #0 pinata lasted a little bit longer

And then it was done...
Present time
Mason and Grant

It's hard to believe that today it's been a whole decade since I brought Mr. Mason into this world! Time goes by to quickly... He has his birthday party yesterday and he even had a few friends spend the night on Friday. We sent out 24 invitations and only about half of those kids came but somehow we still ended up with 25 kids at his party...a lot of them Mason just randomly invited. This isn't anything new, it happens every year. He always has such a big turn out. He made out like a bandit with the cash this year too... over $200.00! And he still got presents! We had pizza, ice cream cake, and 2 pinatas. I was slacking before Mason's party and didn't do much planning this year; I sent the invitations out less than a week in advance and failed to invite some pretty key people (Jon & Meredith aka: The best Aunt & Uncle ever!) I'm an ass, I didn't keep track of any of the RSVP's, I let my in-laws know the afternoon before the party, and then had to send my husband out first thing on the party day to get drinks for everyone. Oh well... Mason had a great time and so did everyone else and that's all that matters. Happy Birthday Mason!! I love you more than anything in the whole world!

3 comments:

April Gould said...

Looks like a blast!!!

the bero's said...

I cannot imagine having a ten-year-old! yikes! what a milestone.

the bero's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.