2.06.2009

Home Alone

Well.... It's true, I'm home alone all weekend long! My guys are off hunting and having a guys weekend with my Dad, Uncle and a few others. For most people this vacation from the daily chores and duties would be welcomed. But for me, not so much.... I simply can not relax if everything is not in it's place. So this is typically what happens when my guys are away....

Laundry
(not my laundry room... I wish!) Cleaning
Then some magazines
And some take out from this place....
(The Parrot Bay Jumbo Coconut Shrimp is my favorite!)
And then it's time for this...
(My favorite part)

Sounds pretty exciting, huh? On the 'To Do List' for tomorrow: Pedicure, tanning, hair cut and color and then dinner and a movie (something girly that my guys would never want to see). I miss my guys terribly and I loathe sleeping alone. I wish Mr. Eberhardt was here to cuddle me to sleep... and I would love to tuck Mason in to his bed right now. I can't wait to hear the garage door open and see my guys walk through the back door! My other boys (the dogs) are keeping me company though. They're so spoiled by every one in the family, but it gets really bad when everyone is gone! They lounge around all day, mostly on the couch with me. We lay around and watch corny shows while I pet them and give them ice treats...they love it! Then night time comes and it's time for them to go to work. They're on guard duty and their only job is to protect the Mama (me). Speaking of bed time... I better get to it.

2 comments:

April Gould said...

Thats Awesome! Its always nice to have some time alone.

the bero's said...

I got him nIke Cortez'es and they totally look like chollo shoes! ewww