2.01.2009

Suns vs Bulls

My guys went to the Suns vs Bulls game last night and had a blast. My husband got some excellent pictures but the one I'm most captivated by is a picture of Shaq standing by a fellow player and he makes him look small! There's also one of him standing right next to one of the refs and he makes him look like a puppet! See for yourself....

Q: How tall do you have to be and how much do you have to weigh in order to make your fellow teammates appear small??
A: 7-1 & 325 lbs.
(Note: Doesn't the ref look like a midget compared to Shaq??)



Q: How big do your feet have to be in order to make another basketball players feet look normally sized??
A: US size 23

(Note: The Bulls player is Forward Tyrus Thomas #24 with a shoe size of 15)

My guys also saw Muhammad Ali! They didn't get a picture of him because he was sitting court side just a few rows in front of them. (I guess they could have taken a picture of the back of his head though...)

1 comments:

the bero's said...

They still do it that way! I am so happy about that...